09 May 2019

ABOUT EASTER AND LONDON...

Hi there,

I've been quite busy hence the absence on my blog. Thought I would take a short break from my studies and update some! Let's start off with Easter.

We went off on easter break april 15th (I believe..) That was like a month since last I posted, more or less. I don't think anything in particular happened in that space. For Easter me and Anders exchanged easter eggs with candy and cute stuff in it, I for example got a tiny D.va figure I could put on my keychain. We spent easter around 50/50 with my parents/family and his on Bømlo, where we did a lot of quizzes, egg-hunting, grilling and had our first swim of the year! Brrr, it was freezing. Sadly, I didn't take a lot of photos.

On April 21st me and Anders traveled to London with our friends Glen and Sollaug! We had booked a gorgeous, modern hotel with inside swimming, pool, sauna and spa. It was amazing I would reccomend it. The hotel we stayed at is named "Park Plaza London Riverbank".

Park Plaza London Riverbank, London, Indoor Pool

The picture is from the Hotels own website.



















Bath tub!! We got some nice bathbombs from Lush, this one was called "avobath bomb"

London Parliament (part of it). We also went to see the Castle, London Eye and London Bridge. Sadly Big Ben was under reconsutruction, but we've alle been to London before and seen it.

And...What we went to London for in the first place, to see Hollywood Undead live at the 02 Brixton Academy!

We got shirts from the concert.

And we witnessed some protest in our stay, EU, abortian and environmental protests! The last type blocked our street once, good vibes. 

I have one last thing to say about our trip. If you go there you HAVE TO TRY GREGG'S VEGAN SAUSAGE ROLLS! They were dangerously good and addictive. 


After London and easter pretty much all of my time and energy has went into studying/revising for my exams. This is also the reason I haven't updated in so long, but stay tuned because I have a few posts planned in the near future. 

-Mai 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment