18 May 2019

ORGANIZING

Hello! ⌁`

I've bought some practical stuff for the apartment recently that I thought I would show you.

Me and Anders went with my parents to IKEA, and got some organizers for closets that we decided to use in our bathroom shelves and our closet.

So instead of just being a regular mess, it is now a more organized mess in there.
I also got the idea to use these pretty boxes from Rituals I had lying around to organize my skincare products and my makeup

All of my makeup is inside the orange box, and in the pink toilet purse I have products that I use almost everyday aka the basics (mascara, favorite lipstick, primer, concealer and foundation).

Also got these matching wood bamboo soap and tootbrush holders for our bathroom. The Gucci perfume I bought in London and also is called bamboo.
And... we finally got this georgeous closet from IKEA set up! I customized it myself. It was a gift from my parents. We finally have a place to put away all of our jackets and gloves and stuff. The kimono I'm wearing is also new and from Cubus.

And this is the last thing I will show you. I organized our entire bookshelf and I'm particularily happy about this Game of Thrones -dedicated section. The tall book and Whiskey we got in England, the complete book series and Targeryen flag/banner we bought in Outland, Stavanger. The glasses are from IKEA.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I thought it might give you some tips on how to organize stuff around your place. Now I'll have to go back to studying for finals/exams and maybe play a bit of the Sims 4 for a break, if I'm lucky. 

- Mai 💓



No comments:

Post a Comment