21 May 2019

NEW IN FROM NELLY

Konnichiwa mina-san! 

I went on a spending spree on Nelly (link) and bought some summer items for my wardrobe. I sorely needed some ligheter clothes now that it is getting warmed outside. So, anyways I thought I would show you what I got.

The first item is a Coca-Cola x Tommy Jeans t-shirt, and the second is the black denim skirt with a a long zipper detail
Next up is really summery. This simple white top with these cute little buttons, and a green and white striped "bag" skirt that I'm falling in love with.
This one I'm not sure about if I like.... I might end up returning it. I will give it another fitting try and decide then
Lastly, I got this playsuit that is my favorite out of all the items! I love the baggy loose fit, the soft and light material and not to mention the pretty light pastel colours and pattern

Oh and Game of Thrones final was awful as expected, might make another review. Now back to studying! I'll see you later.


- Mai 💓



No comments:

Post a Comment