21 March 2019

LAST WEEK


Hello. Why not start of my new blog by sharing what I did this past week? It might give you some insight into what I'm like and what this blog will look like. 😁


Thursday 14/03. 
I was still ill from like almost 3! full weeks of being unable to work and go to uni or do pretty much anything. It's gotten a whole lot better now and I'm fully recovered, thanks for asking.

Friday 15/03.
By now I was starting to feel a lot better. Most of this day I spent working on a school assignment that was due Saturday.

Saturday 16/03.
This was quite a fun day! Anders (my bf) spent most of the day playing football and I spent most of the day playing mythical raids in World of Warcraft with my guild. The best part however was we had a date in the evening where we went out to eat burgers and then watched Captain Marvel at the movies. ❤ The film was great!

We ate at this bar/resturant who had gotten the famous Beyond Meat burger! It was good, but I mean I was underwhelmed because well... It tastes exactly like meat, and I neaver cared for beef burgers so I still prefer regular veggie burgers by far. 😅

Sunday 17/03.
We had to clean the enitirety of our old apartment... Been putting that one off forever!

Monday 18/03.
I was at university all day for first time since being sick. Other then that nothing special.

Tuesday 19/03.
We finally booked hotel for our trip with another couple next month! Going to London to see Hollywood Undead. Also I binged the Netflix show Romance is a bonus book.

Wednesday 20/03.
So this was yesterday, nothing remeberable?

Thursday 21/03.
You already know this one, I created this blog!


Hope this gave you a little snap shot into my life and this blog. Until next time.


-Mai ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment