21 March 2019

HERE I GO AGAIN...


Hi and welcome!

I must say it doesn't feel that long since I started my previous blog. Nevertheless, I took the trip down memory lane and it's actually been over a full year! If you are interested, catch some posts on my old blog while you still can at: http://maipai.blogg.no/

So yeah, the platform I was using is shutting down next month, hence why I created this new blog here.

Let me introduce myself with a few simple facts.

My name, as you probably already know is Mai. I am 22 years old and doing my bachelor's degree in education (preschool). I live together with my boyfriend of (soon) 2 years and best friend of like 5-ish years. This blog will be like my online diary where I write about whatever interests me and stuff from my everyday life. I tend to blog quite irregularily, generally less during exam periods and more whenever I feel inspired to do so!

Feel free to follow me if this should interest you.

-Mai ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment